Services & Programs
SAT/ACT, ISEE/HSPT AND TEST PREPARATION
We specialize in test preparation for the SAT, ACT, ISEE and HSPT – including all the materials, practice tests and information you’ll need to get the highest scores possible. We also offer standardized test preparation for the SSAT, GRE, PSAT, and general test-taking strategies. For more information on SAT Tutoring and a free diagnostic test click here. For more information on ISEE/HSPT Tutoring and a free diagnostic test click here.
Complete College Planning and Guidance, including pre-application prep, application assistance and essay guidance from choosing subject matter to polished final draft. For more information, click here.
- Academic tutoring from Pre-K (early reading skills and number sense) through 12th grade:
- Writing (composition and creative)
- Language Arts/Literature
- Math up to and including
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Math Analysis/Statistics
- Science including
- Social Studies including
- History (U.S. and World)
- Religion (Catholic schools)
- Foreign Languages
- Study Skills
- Advanced Placement (AP) Test preparation in most subjects above
- Students with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, and other mild learning challenges welcome; please inform us in advance so we match you with a proper tutor. More severe learning differences also served, but please contact us to determine availability of appropriately experienced tutors.
- College-level tutoring has included Algebra, English Literature including Poetry, Writing including Composition, Creative Writing, and Screenwriting – please contact us to see if we have a tutor to fit your needs
- Home School Services – from tutoring to individual course teaching to full curriculum design, we can help you navigate the particulars of a home-based education. Please contact us for rates and services
Programs and Payments
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. Please click on Get Started for payment details or to make a payment.
Hourly Tutoring – at your home or pre-arranged location (such as a library), we work around your schedule including afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Test Preparation
- One-on-One Tutoring includes all materials necessary including manual, vocabulary, practice tests, and unlimited diagnostic tests – For SAT Preparation, we recommend a minimum of 25 - 40 hours of instruction to get through all the material required. For ISEE/HSPT we recommend at least 16-20 hours of instruction.
- Customized Small Group – gather your own small group of friends for a more budget-friendly option. Instruction that is essential for all provided in group setting at discounted rate, while included individual appointments target instruction for each student’s needs.
Remote Tutoring – Tutoring via Zoom, Google Docs or other online platforms in quarter-hour increments
Block Payments – Pay for 10 hours of tutoring in advance and receive a 10% discount. Click here for more information.